Is there a way to set the number of stadiums used in an international competition?

TheMarcoW

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2019 at 00:53, davie77 said:

@TheMarcoW

If you use "Stadium 0", "Stadium 1" etc. the FM takes as many stadiums as needed. Means if you have "Stadium 15" somewhere in the group phase, the FM 15 will fetch the stadium, even if maybe 7 of them are not used.

m97nu5gv.jpg

How does the editor know which one is Stadium0?

I have the opposite problem. I want 1 tournament in 1 particular stadium, but end up by each team in their home stadium or sometimes neutral stadium.

Am 21.1.2019 um 11:09 schrieb rschprs:

How does the editor know which one is Stadium0?

I have the opposite problem. I want 1 tournament in 1 particular stadium, but end up by each team in their home stadium or sometimes neutral stadium.

Under "stadiums for fixtures" simply enter the desired stadium and everywhere stadium 0 at the fixtures.

@davie77 Can i ask you one more question? I'm trying to setup a simple pre-season cup with 2 teams. One team is fixed every year, the other is random from a lower league. I want the lower league team's stadium as the assigned stadium. So, away game for the fixed team. How do I do this? Thank you

vor 5 Stunden schrieb rschprs:

@davie77 Can i ask you one more question? I'm trying to setup a simple pre-season cup with 2 teams. One team is fixed every year, the other is random from a lower league. I want the lower league team's stadium as the assigned stadium. So, away game for the fixed team. How do I do this? Thank you

Of course I can help you. Just do what you can see in the pictures, with the second I would take all the red marked "settings" to prevent the other team playing at home.

hcuclarz.jpg
vb7xpzlx.jpg

• 1 year later...