Good Quality Attacking Midfielders For Vanarama National League For Wealdstone (Season 2 January Window Moving Into Season 3)

FMunderachiever

Hello Everyone

Ive been playing as Wealdstone and achieved promotion in season 1 from Vanarama South

I made a thread with my tactic in the tactics section and the link is here:

Ive stabilised in season two and we are mid table, fluctuating between 10th and 14th. Obviously, the tactic is only one part of the equation and there is a LOT of work to do off the field to make Wealdstone a proper contender for promotion to the football league

This tactic still seems quite effective in creating chances and all games we play, we are a match for our opponents and in defeat, we still play well. I've swapped the shadow strikers for attacking midfielders and slightly changed the role though

What I am looking for is suggestions for attacking midfielders who would be willing to come to a small club in the Vanarama National.

Ideal players would possess the following:

High work rate and ability to defend from the front is most important

A decent ability to shoot from range but someone who can chip in with a decent amount of goals

Good physicals, strong and with good stamina

I tend to work on the basis an attribute of 10 is good. anything over 10 would be amazing.

I tend to manually scout all the youngsters and possible signings from clubs in my area, mostly London, probably stretching just about to the south coast, but players do not want to relocate for the money I can offer them.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Archived