Prize money not static

Akumaru

Hi,

I've created a league pyramid with four levels. In each of them every club gets prize money, corresponding to their finishing place. 

For divisions 2-4 everything works as intended, the prize money never changes. 

But division#1 is troubling me. 

In advanced rules the first place gets 90M €, the last 20M €. The game recognizes this - but only for the first season. After 2019 the values are falling significantly, in 2027 all prize moneys are roughly halved (~47M € first - 11M € last). 

Does anybody know, how to "freeze" the values? 

I even edited wealth of nation/federation in database to 20 each. 

I think prize money has to do with the reputation of the league . Could be the reason it falls after the first year as it reverts back to its reputation . Where are you doing the prize money ? Best way to do prize money is in the Money section

Didn't think about the reputation - it definitely drops in the first few years, but after five, six years the reputation grows again (eventually because there are more international competition slots). 

I tried both ways: directly via "league settings" and via "money" tab - with same outcome. 

• 2 weeks later...

This thread can be closed, too. Prize money is chained to reputation of selected league. For "fixed" prize money I found a way: the reputation for regional leagues/groups is fixed, therefore if you create a new, invisible "parent" league, then the reputation for this "parent" will change over the time, but not for the real "child" competition.

Archived