A Strange Issue

mentese

Hi guys.

This is quite strange... My divisions on 4th year is not starting.  There is no problem untill the 4th season. Every division relegates and promotes in correct way, but then my season doesn't start at all. If i go on holiday until 5th season, there is no problem again.  I can start the 5th season....!

Only clue i could of get is that when i try to verify the data on editor, i am having an error says that promotion and relegated teams are not matching. On testing competitions i see that this happens on the end of 3rd season. It appears that 1 extra team promotes from 3.tier...! Realy? Everything is right and this happens sometimes. Not every time. Sometime editor verify everything in the right way.

What is the cause for this?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1boqn83w39y7mbi/000+TEST.fmf

4th season doesnt start.jpg

17 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Problem can be in TFF3 group 1 because you have only 17 teams. Valid years settings are set to 18.

Yes but there are 2 different versions for TFF 3. 

2018 is for first season.

Default is for second and the rest. 

This division havin 1 extra team promoted next year. It works in game.

Offcourse until 4th season😋

3 minutes ago, mentese said:

Yes but there are 2 different versions for TFF 3. 

2018 is for first season.

Default is for second and the rest. 

This division havin 1 extra team promoted next year. It works in game.

Offcourse until 4th season😋

BTW where is "number of extra promoted teams from lower division" option? I guess SI deleted this...

Maybe its good because this caused some limitation related to complex league systems.

Just now, krlenjushka said:

BTW where is "number of extra promoted teams from lower division" option? I guess SI deleted this...

Maybe its good because this caused some limitation related to complex league systems.

No it's not deleted :P

extra team.jpg

This setting is responsible for "bug" about changing number of teams for some level of competition-when you cant determinate this number. Your system had this problem - i hoped they decided to change this but...

To bad:rolleyes: So better to have a fixed system instead of changing number of teams for next season?

Maybe i dont know how to set this - have some idea for this year but i need to test it.

Maybe it could of made with creating more stages with different number of teams and ''do not add stage if not enough team'' option? I mean instead of creating an whole division, creating an extra stage with different number of teams could do the trick?

1 minute ago, mentese said:

Maybe it could of made with creating more stages with different number of teams and ''do not add stage if not enough team'' option? I mean instead of creating an whole division, creating an extra stage with different number of teams could do the trick?

Like for your dynamic relegation stages? :D

No i dont think so but who knows. I will try to put all teams in parent competition instead.

On 01/12/2018 at 02:26, krlenjushka said:

I will take a look when i catch some time.

ok i made some proggress. If i change the division from ''Fixed format'' to ''Ovirrides Rules in Code'', then i can verify the data. But on editor test it is shown like this:

Untitled.jpg

Sorry i forgot to take a look. I want to do 10 things at once :D

You shouldnt use overrides rules - edited rules (now called fixed) is always better option when your league is new added. About error -you probably made some mistake so editor gives error about promotion places.

Anyway - editor test is not needed at all with complex systems like yours - test only in game. If everything works - dont worry about editor test.

I will take a look asap.

39 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Sorry i forgot to take a look. I want to do 10 things at once :D

You shouldnt use overrides rules - edited rules (now called fixed) is always better option when your league is new added. About error -you probably made some mistake so editor gives error about promotion places.

Anyway - editor test is not needed at all with complex systems like yours - test only in game. If everything works - dont worry about editor test.

I will take a look asap.

I change all the newly added divisions in fixed format. I have promotion&relegation teams not matched  (41/41) (requested team=1).

I tyried to add minimum & maximum relegated teams for parrent comp. but it didn't resolve it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fwfrf27n3l62fvi/111+KARALAMA.fmf

error.jpg

Untitled.jpg

19 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Spor Toto is level 5? Im not sure i understand system here. Can you explain what is problem here?

spor toto is level 5.

1. spor toto süper lig
  2. spor toto 1. lig
  3. tff 2. lig
  4. tff 3. lig
  5. spor toto bal (22 direct relegated / 55 relegation playoff / 99 promotion playyoff team)
  6. süper amatör lig
  7. 1. amatör lig

19 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

I have different message - about not enough teams in relegation playoff stage of turkish regional amateur league. 154 needed , 127 found.

ı double check it and dont know why is it this error. 

From teams section, first i deleted all the lower division teams (99 in total) and i left 55 teams, then i had 55 teams found error. 

Then i did same thing with other division and i had 99 teams found error. 

So teams are there actually but error happens for some reason.

22 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Why dont you create 12 stages for 12 regional division playoffs? Its easier to handle teams...

I just finished it and will check in game now :D

But other data is tested in game for 5 season and looks like no error at all. I just set all the new divisions ''OVIRRIDE RULES IN CODE''... In this way ı could of verify it then looks like no problem.

Archived