Pregame Editor Issue...looking for some direction

playthe361

I have to apologize if I am going about this incorrectly. I can usually figure things out on my own but, I cannot get this issue solved. 

As you will see in the images posted, the one I have made changes to a coaches non-tactical GK coaching attributes in the editor, taking Rui Barbosa's attributes from 16 to 20. The logical thinking is, those attributes will look the same when I start my new save. That isn't the case. The second image shows what comes up in the new career I have just started. It happens with all the coaches and other staff actually. It seems that it sets all non-hidden attributes back to their default value. It does not happen with players. Coaches and staff only. 

If someone can give me some direction with this I would appreciate it. I just want the changes I make in the editor to show up in the actual game? I end up doing a lot of them twice. 

Thanks in advance.

25437327_Doc1(2).thumb.jpg.49daf843eefe588fa4e0fb3f1d74e641.jpg

Untitled.jpg.139f8abde09a7c77e186b0634f919edd.jpg

25 minutes ago, playthe361 said:

Nope. Nope, I did not. I was not aware that I needed to do that. You think that's the problem?

Since there is no recommended CA with coaches, do you just come up with a value? Does it have to reflect what the attributes would demand?

It's just like with players, there is a correlation between CA and attributes. The attributes cannot increase if the CA reaches the PA.

What you could do is either reduce the attributes for some other skills or increase his CA and PA.

Got it. Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it. I tried everything, accept what you told me to do, and nothing was happening. I was really confused. 

This is going to make things so much more efficient! I don't think I have gotten past the damn friendlies because of this issue. I got so frustrated having to make adjustments twice. 

Again, thanks. Have a good one.

Archived