Automatically remove outdated reports?

I'm using the "Search players" function and sort on recommendation score first and next on value descending.

By doing this I first get the most recommended players, but also see the highest valued players who might be interested in joining me but who I don't have scouted.

I base my decision on who I want to try and buy on the estimated asking price and recommendation score.
and might decide to scout some extra players from the non-scouted ones but high valued and possibly interested.

But that scouting information you see in the grid (scout report info) doesn't stay accurate forever offcourse,

• do reports at some point dissapear when they are likely to be highly out of date? Because I rather have the information to be gone, than to see outdated information.
  • Do scouts (chief scout is in charge of everyting) automatically rescout and update scout reports?

I know some might say, "add a filter 'where scout report is max xxx days old'" but I don't want that, like I said above, I have a mixture of scouted and non-scouted players, and I would like the scouted players, with outdated scout info to show in the grid like they were not scouted, so at that point, if they are in my list (interested and high value) I can decide to scout them again.

Archived