[FM16] 2007-2008

Hello!

I'm almost done with a 2007-2008 update for the Football Manager 2016 but I'm having real trouble trying to set up the international competitions the way there were at that moment, which basically means going back to the 16 teams Euro Championship and not playing the 2016 Copa America Centenario. I know that to achieve it I have to rebuild the whole system and that I have been trying to do, but I have found some troubles that I haven't been able to resolve.

Basically, the World Cup never gets started because teams from Europe and those playing the play-off never qualify for it. 

As of now, this is the last set of rules I have tried with no luck. I really can't see what is the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azlss25tjrrddmf/internationalcompetitions_C7D2CA09-975E-4309-BBAD-DB3F14E7CDAD.fmf?dl=0

If someone can pinpoint what I'm missing it would be great. And if anyone is interested on the 2007-2008 file, well, just let me know and I'll upload it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/10/2018 at 21:40, Santana said:

Hello!

I'm almost done with a 2007-2008 update for the Football Manager 2016 but I'm having real trouble trying to set up the international competitions the way there were at that moment, which basically means going back to the 16 teams Euro Championship and not playing the 2016 Copa America Centenario. I know that to achieve it I have to rebuild the whole system and that I have been trying to do, but I have found some troubles that I haven't been able to resolve.

Basically, the World Cup never gets started because teams from Europe and those playing the play-off never qualify for it. 

As of now, this is the last set of rules I have tried with no luck. I really can't see what is the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azlss25tjrrddmf/internationalcompetitions_C7D2CA09-975E-4309-BBAD-DB3F14E7CDAD.fmf?dl=0

If someone can pinpoint what I'm missing it would be great. And if anyone is interested on the 2007-2008 file, well, just let me know and I'll upload it.

Hi this sounds really good, which leagues have you done for the 07-08 data?

Archived