Kits graphic lost after IGE editing

blimey

Hi everyone I've got a graphic issue that seems to be triggered by IGE so I figure I should ask for help here.

After I changed the color and style using IGE for my home, away and third kits, I was not able to bring back my installed SS style kits graphic in the team screen (or any other places that used to display them). What's funny is that only the away and third kits graphics disappeared, whereas the main home kit graphic was always there. I tried several obvious things (tick/untick "allow licensed kits" in the editor menu, clear cache, and reload the skin many times) but the issue remains. What could possibly cause this issue? Why is editing kits style interferring with the 2D kit graphic display? My understanding is that editing the kits style with IGE only affects the kits shown in the 3D match engine, and the kits graphics should not be affected as long as the "allow licensed kits" is ticked.

Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for your time!

Never mind. I solved the problem.

Somehow the "alternative kit number" setting gets changed to 3 and 4 for my away and third shirts. Changing them back to 0 gets my graphics back.

Then again I am curious to know what this "alternative kit number" setting means and how it affects the choice of kits in game.

Archived