Squad Numbers

aveago

Quick question, I am playing a database that someone has created (91-92) on FM16,  they removed the Squad Number rule, but I have a preference to have Suaqd numbers on.  I have used the editor, and the tick box that displays Use Squad numbers I have ticked.  When loading a new game, the squad numbers never come into effect, am I doing something wrong?

Where did you tick this? In the nation rules or in the actual database? If it's the latter then it won't work because that's only for inactive competitions. Nation rules overrule that. 

If it's the former I'm not sure because it should work. One question I have is if you're playing friendly games when you don't see squad numbers or if it is the actual competition? 

And of course, just for the record, I assume that you actually have loaded the rules. It should be obvious but just be 100% sure...

Hi Fredrick, I think its the actual database for English leagues, but the fella who made the database, added nation rules for other leagues, which I changed.

I have played into October, the squad numbers do not come into light.

Yes I have loaded the rules.

1 hour ago, aveago said:

Hi Fredrick, I think its the actual database for English leagues, but the fella who made the database, added nation rules for other leagues, which I changed.

I have played into October, the squad numbers do not come into light.

Yes I have loaded the rules.

Not sure then. I mean, if the box is ticked in the nation rules of the league you play and it still doesn't help then I'm not able to help anymore. In my opinion that should work. 

The only thing I can think of right now is that either the box under Fixture Rules or the box under Competition is not ticked.  

Archived