[FM17] Carsi is against everything! -Besiktas JK

Kaan

rudDeU.png

OOKCYW.png

Hello guys!

I am from İstanbul,Turkey.I am going to start a career with my favourite club Besiktas JK.This is my first thread in the site so let's hope this lasts at least 10 years in game.Even Besiktas has great players,The team is in debt more than 300 millions so my aim is going to spend less money and earn much more in transfers.Also I am a person with rigid rules.I don't like the money wasted.

Most successful teams of the league are Galatasaray,Fenerbahce and Besiktas but Galatasaray is the one club who won a trophy at European level.Let's see if can be the second.I never saw a career with a Turkish Club in the forum so I am sure it is going to be a interesting career for you guys.

rfgyZJ.png

Those are the trophies won by our club.Even Besiktas JK is the oldest club in Turkey (founded in 1903),we won the league trophy 12 times. (IRL it is 13).No trophies won outside of tournaments based in Turkey.

And at the last let's see our wonderful stadium:

CrqUb7.jpg

I am sure you heard how is the atmosphere in this stadium.I have been there at least 20 times and I can't describe it with my words.Just wonderful.

About the title; It is a motto of supporter Group named Carşı who are regarded as anti-racist, anti-fascist, anti-sexist, pluralist and ecologist.

Archived