Anyone Know What Skin/Setting This Is?

Colonel Getafe

Does anyone know what skin is being used in screenshots Skin1 & Skin2, or is it some adjustment to the base skin? I'm using the "gameskin" one at the moment (DF11) but there are too many of those little boxes at the bottom and it all looks too squashed and messy and overloaded with info, compared to the clean, simple, very few little boxes at the bottom of 1 & 2 where all the information fits nicely into five or six places. I know you can change the info type in the little boxes from one thing to another, but I can't seem to find a setting to "delete little boxes" anywhere, so it looks easier on the eye?!? (The bigger facepack photos are nice, but I'd rather have that clean display instead of info overload).

Help much appreciated thanks.

EDIT -- my file names didn't upload properly, so the first attachment with lots of little boxes at the bottom is the one i'm using now, and I want it to look like the design in the bottom 2 screenshots, with less amounts of little boxes.

gameskin.png

skin1.png

skin2.png

The bottom ones just look like the default FM skin, though the amount of boxes that show on the profile screen is determined by your screen resolution so if your screen resolution is greater than the the one used in the shots you'll likely still have more boxes.

Archived