Custom kits not showing

FortunaSC

Dont know where to put this topic but try here. I want my own created kits in fm but when i try i get a overlap in kits but not the custom kits. (see picture on away kit)

I tried different things, one of which was using the in game editor and try use licensed kits but still no luck

1.FC Bocholt_  Profiel.png

Aalten ZSV_  Profiel.png

CSV Apeldoorn_ Overzicht Profiel.png

- First make sure you are using the right details in the config file - filename needs to match up with what you put in the config, and you need to be using the correct id (as shown in game) and coding. Guide here:

- Make sure you have turned off the skin cache and reloaded your skin from the preferences menu after making the changes for them to be read by the game.

- As you have the IGE use that to check that the teams actually have kits assigned to them, they should have entries for kit, shorts, socks, icon and text if any are missing create them. Also check to make sure they don't have any alternative year or comp specific kits as they can interfere with the kits showing.

- If kits already exist try deleting and re-creating them as they can sometimes be broken depending on how the researcher set the kits, then turn off and on the licensed kits option to refresh.

Archived