the personnality of the team

Hello,

Hello everyone, I'm French. I don't speak English very well but here I improve myself ... sorry

Following the arrival of new recruits (13/06/17) , something very strange happened that looks like a bug.
I play on FM 2015.

My team was "professional"  and is now  "very professional" .

The problem is in the reports of my staff:  some professionals players who embodied this mindset are labeled now as "well integrated". Not all

And 50% of the players who were "well integrated with my professional team" are now labeled as "totally embodying the very professional mindset" ....!   Among these:  balanced, fairly loyal, fairly  ambitious, spirited  ....

i understand nothing!
An idea ??

i had read this.  it's a little old by i used it to help me to recruit my player

https://community.sigames.com/topic/247494-the-ultimate-personalitymedia-handling-guide/?page=1

As far as I'm aware the change you've described is a positive one.

Basically you have no (or very few) Balotelli's in your squad, which is a good thing.

The guide is for working out the values for the players hidden attributes.

And yeah ... it's not exactly simple to understand or follow.

Someone can have an ambitious, balanced or loyal personality and also have fairly high professionalism. A personality is a reflection of a bunch of hidden attributes. Someone with an ambition attribute of 17 and professionality attribtue of 15 can be labeled as having an ambitions personality but also fit into a professional squad. 

I generally look for players with a professional, resolute, driven, determined, spirited or resilient personality and a level headed, evasive, reserved or unflappable media handling style. Obviously I make exceptions but those are good signs for me. Here is a great guide on figuring out hidden attributes from a players personality and media handling style: 

Archived