FM 2018 Touch

You can't start a team meeting yourself. The only way of doing one is when your assistant suggests you do one. (There's a button to press when this happens). This is why FMT IMO can be sometimes harder than full fat FM. The only way to improve your team's morale is to organise a friendly against a rubbish team. (One in which you know you can hammer) 

Hope this helps

• Administrators

They only happen when there is a reason to, i.e.: 

• You've won a run of games
  • You've lost a run of games
  • You're unbeaten in a run of games
  • There is a fate to be decided on the last game of the season to rally the troops.

Player morale will drop with losses, but it will increase bit by bit on occasion between games. Holding more team meetings wouldn't be an option because there wouldn't be reason to hold one, just because morale is low. The team meetings are related to your team's performance, not their morale. 

You can improve your squad's morale with better results. My approach in FMT is go back to basics and be more straight forward with my tactical instructions to get the most out of them and improve. If you're asking players with low morale to play free flowing attacking football when their morale and confidence is low, they will make mistakes and it might make the situation worse than better. 

Consider adjusting and tweaking your tactics and team selection to get that morale back up - its not just a friendly that will help it. :thup:

Archived