Two requests for the skin ;)

k3nz00

1: How can I delete or replace the circles in the column of the physical form / match condition? Where can I find the graphic file and which .xml file should I open to delete or modify it?

And how can I delete or replace Morale description text?

S9F3RXh.png

2: When I click on the "i" to the name of the player, and the profile window of the player in question opens, in the part concerning the Career Statistics, I would like to visualize the story year by year, not just by team, as it is displayed by clicking on History of the soccer player. It can be done?

krxE9lO.png

For the condition it's not a graphic but a chart generated by the game to remove it you might be able to it by removing the pie chart widgets/containers from the various 'pie condition label' xml files found in the panels/widgets folder, though they might affect other things.

For the morale easiest thing would be to just shrink the columns so it's hidden as removing the text isn't likely to be easy - your best option is to look in the 'person properties' xml file in the sections folder as that controls the various items for the players and you might be able to play around with the morale one to remove the text, might also be able to do the same with the fitness one.

For the player history not sure you can change that as the various stat panels are hardcoded this year, you might be able to change it by pointing it to a file that includes the stats split as you want - the file you'd need to edit would be 'player overview popup selector panel' found in the panels/player folder you'd need to change the linked file for the career stats down at the bottom to a file that has the layout you want if one exists.

Archived