Deleted Items still appearing in game?

rmills2000

Hi all,

Changed Comoros to a fictitious nation, deleted everything related to Comoros and created everything from scratch...

editor1.thumb.jpg.1aed858b513204fbe37fadd619979824.jpg

only problem is the deleted data is still registering in-game.

editor2.thumb.jpg.4cc0a3d79bbd2b9511d0960d4ee52320.jpg

This is having a massive impact on player names and nationalities, which is totally baffling me...

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, rmills2000 said:

Hi all,

Changed Comoros to a fictitious nation, deleted everything related to Comoros and created everything from scratch...

editor1.thumb.jpg.1aed858b513204fbe37fadd619979824.jpg

only problem is the deleted data is still registering in-game.

editor2.thumb.jpg.4cc0a3d79bbd2b9511d0960d4ee52320.jpg

This is having a massive impact on player names and nationalities, which is totally baffling me...

Any suggestions?

Never done that myself in previous iterations of the game, but did you click “test competition” to see if the changes took? Any errors should show up there. That is a major change you have tried to do there.

Hi Transk,

I usually created new nations using CIS as the base (inactive nation) and then changing the continent, but this year I couldn't get my head around editing the continent so opted to 'take over' a smaller nation.

I've gone back into the database changes and reinstated the players and cities linked to the original nation and renamed everything, that helped but didn't solve...

12 hours ago, rmills2000 said:

Hi Transk,

I usually created new nations using CIS as the base (inactive nation) and then changing the continent, but this year I couldn't get my head around editing the continent so opted to 'take over' a smaller nation.

I've gone back into the database changes and reinstated the players and cities linked to the original nation and renamed everything, that helped but didn't solve...

Yes sounds frustrating. Wish I could be of help, but don’t have access to the dbase at the mo. If the game is creating random names etc, could this be linked to some newgen setting I wonder. Perhaps creating a bunch of new players id’s may help, rather than just changing names? Just thinking out loud. Getting the game in a couple of months so may be able to be of some help then. Been a long while since I have been editing.

Archived