Friendly cup International Champions Cup

purekiller11

I am looking to add a winter cup for my league that is played every year much like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_International_Champions_Cup

Its a mini league with no knockout rounds where a number of teams enter this cup not having to play every club in league structure. The team with the most points/higher goal difference in 3 or 4 games they play will win. This would fit well within my winter break.

How can this be set up without have to set the "number of rounds" to 1 as they would have to play around 63 times. Attached my DB (under cup comp named Sony winter cup which is a group/knockout comp atm) if you want to take a look.

CC League database V14.6_0EC7FCBE-7D67-4BA5-BD48-B86CDADE5BCA.fmf

OK.

You need to set the competition to "Groups"

Advanced rules ---> competition ---> stage ---> general ---> type 

Then from there you need to go to the "group settings tab". In there there's an option for "group fixture settings" or something like that. Assuming that you want it to be only one group you would need a row that says "group number = 0" vs "group number 0" "number of fixtures "however many you want each team to play".

Also, you need to change the "number of rounds" option that you've already mentioned to "0"

Archived