Help Finding Coaches Player Knowledge

I can’t find my coaches knowledge of my teams players. In previous FM, after u hired any coach, you could go under information tab of that coach, and there would be a bar that represented that specific coaches knowledge of the players at your club. And this knowledge affected the star ratings accuract that specific coach gave to your players. The more time this coach was a part of your staff, the more he got to know the players and that bar would go up. I can’t find this in FM18. Did they remove this completely? I’m porbably just missing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, FootballFan10 said:

I can’t find my coaches knowledge of my teams players. In previous FM, after u hired any coach, you could go under information tab of that coach, and there would be a bar that represented that specific coaches knowledge of the players at your club. And this knowledge affected the star ratings accuract that specific coach gave to your players. The more time this coach was a part of your staff, the more he got to know the players and that bar would go up. I can’t find this in FM18. Did they remove this completely? I’m porbably just missing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Looks like it was removed in FM17, though on the contextual backroom advice popups it will list the staff members level of knowledge in those areas.

Archived