FM18 Random Player Generator Type Thingy

Afternoon all,

Any appetite on this forum for some type of create a player and see what happens sign up? Have seen a few over the years and I tried one myself but didn't quite understand the whole CA / PA thing (I do now).

Soooooooo, what are peoples thoughts on what will work?

Sign up where people have a certain number of points to spread over a player and a -10 PA so they can all turn into worldies? The players start unattached? At a club? Would the players all be the same position so as to make it fair? Should the players be various countries or choose one country?

Loads to decide upon I suppose - I got a new laptop and love the game but I am completely pants at it, so quite often just let the game run and then catch up with what has happened (sad i know!)

So I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone....

My idea for starters would be:

All players would be the nationality of one nation and also look at how that nation develops into world beaters - my countries of choice would either be Afghanistan or Nepal (worked in Afghan for a number of years and alongside some amazing people from Nepal)

All players would start as 16 year olds.

CA would be 0 so all attributes would be random and PA -10 so they could turn into a world class player.

All players would be signed to 2 year contracts at a club which is the lowest value within a chosen playable nation.

First come, first served to player position (so each position would have a set number (max) people could choose from - this would be based on double the maximum in that position from a starting line up (eg GK, LB, RB, LWB,RWB can only be 1, so maximum of 2 people signing up for that position).

Anyway, what do people think? This type of thing gone past its sell buy date? Or shall we get one up and running?

Archived