Unplayable Lower Legaues

DrIgz

I'd like to set up a lower division filled with hundreds of teams which I have not placed in any of the higher divisions I have created.

When I set this division as an 'inactive competition', it does not show up on the drop down when I attempt to add it in the nation rules.

Does anyone know how to create a pool of teams from which those with the highest rep will randomly be selected to be promoted into playable divisions?

Thanks

vor 10 Stunden schrieb DrIgz:

I'd like to set up a lower division filled with hundreds of teams which I have not placed in any of the higher divisions I have created.

When I set this division as an 'inactive competition', it does not show up on the drop down when I attempt to add it in the nation rules.

Does anyone know how to create a pool of teams from which those with the highest rep will randomly be selected to be promoted into playable divisions?

Thanks

Adding a inactive division is the best way to do this.  They game uses this division exactly as you want it. You just need to set the relegation/promotion.

But I guess my issue is that when I set it as inactive, I can't seem to add it to the nation rules. It doesn't appear in the drop down menu.

So, in my nation rules, I can only seem to add competitions which I have made active. And then when I add it, it asks how many times each team plays each other, and therefore I'm not able to create it because it says there isn't enough time to schedule 501 rounds.

Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong? When I create an inactive division, how do I add it to the nation rules?

I've checked everything multiple times.

The moment I change it from an "inactive competition", or "inactive other division", to "domestic division", I can add it just fine.

However, the wizard then asks me to put how many rounds and this clearly isn't going to work with hundreds of teams.

Perhaps I'm not supposed to add it the same way I add active leagues. Is there a separate process for adding inactive competitions to Nation Rules?

So, are you saying that dding inactive leagues requires selecting them as "Domestic Division"? As opposed to "Inactive Division"?

I assumed that an inactive division would have to be selected as "Inactive Division" or "Inactive Competition"?

I figured it would just have all the remaining teams in it, and the game would then just pull randomly a team to be promoted into the lowest active division.

Archived