Loans

So. I'm trying to do loan a player. I want to use him as a regular starter. The club wants me to pay 100% used and unused salary. And also 3.8m monthly used fee and 7m monthly unused fee. Now I really want the player and I don't mind paying the 3.8m fee per month but when it comes to the unused fee, to avoid that, do I have to play him every single game, bc no matter how important he is, he would have to miss a couple of games. Or can I play him for a certain number of games? I don't understand what I have to do to avoid the unused monthly fee.

This has been asked before but I can't find a definite answer.  I suspect that it will depend on the squad status that was agreed when the loan was offered and accepted.  As a key player maybe have to play 8 out of 10, regular or first team, 6 or 7, rotation 5 etc.

By the way that is an insane amount to pay for a loan- who is the player and what year are you in?

But I won't do it anymore, I will find a different solution. I wanted to but him first and the bid went up to over $180mil so i couldn't buy him so I went for the loan. But I don't think I will do either anymore

Archived