Sports Interactive Community

Guys, in your opinions which are the best addons to download before start a career? 
With which team do you suggest to start (in NHL please)? Better if a team with an interesting project to build (never won in the league, was a top team longtime ago and doesn't win from longtime, hot young prospects, nice budget etc)
As I said in the title I have never played to this game (just bought) and I am new in the ''hockey world''.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

2 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Guys, in your opinions which are the best addons to download before start a career? 
With which team do you suggest to start (in NHL please)? Better if a team with an interesting project to build (never won in the league, was a top team longtime ago and doesn't win from longtime, hot young prospects, nice budget etc)
As I said in the title I have never played to this game (just bought) and I am new in the ''hockey world''.

It's hard to think of teams that have never won in the NHL but were a top team long ago...the Toronto Maple Leafs have many hot young prospects and a nice budget and though the Leafs have won 13 Stanley Cups since 1927, they haven't won a Stanley Cup (or been a real contender) in 50 years

For addons the most important is the TBL Rosters (2017-18 version just came out!); just click "Subscribe" in the Steam Workshop and you'll be able to select TBL 10.0 at start.

Regarding addons in general, you might find this page helpful https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/index.php?title=Where_to_install_addons:_EHM_Early_Access

For all things EHM I can't recommend the TBL website enough...everything you could want for EHM is there