YouTube Channel - RaginCajun 77346 - An FM Novice

Hey guys and gals in FM Land.  Been attempting this game off and on since FM12 but finally went in late in FM17 and the FM18 upgrade to give it a proper go. 

I started my YT channel back in November 2016 but started doing FM recently with my acquisition of FM17 about a month before the release of FM18.  My current channel rotation includes two ongoing series and one new "experiment" series.  I hope you'll drop in and give it a watch.  In advance, my thanks.  (By the way, I do this on the side as a hobby, not a career..lol).  I'm currently releasing FM videos daily as I alternate the two primary series and I'll mix in the new experimental series periodically.

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ragincajun77346

Edited by Ragin Cajun
Deleting old stuff

• 9 months later...

Starting Year Two of my channel with an Early Release save as Rangers (Scottish Premiership).  We had a great run with our FM18 Journeyman and looking forward to the Early Release save and then my long term save once that gets started.  Thanks for checking my channel out.

• 9 months later...

So I haven't updated in a little while.  I've been busy plugging away at my craft on the pitch.  I'm just ending my current journeyman with my first club and getting ready to move to my second club.  That episode comes out on Wednesday.   I'm nearing the 1500 episode mark for videos on my channel so I've been a steady and consistent content creator.  For the current journeyman I've detoured and am taking a tour of South America.  My first club was Minasoro FC in Venezuela and we are moving to Bolivia for our next stop.  The end goal in this journeyman is to gain either the Santos job in Brazil (primary goal) or possibly the Newell's Old Boys in Argentina (in homage to Marcelo Bielsa).  Here's a link to Episode 1 of the current journeyman save:

• 1 year later...

Just starting Year 4 of my channel with the release of FM21.  Beta Save is "Staying Up" - A Leeds United save to see if they can stay up after a 16 year absence in the top flight.  When the full release comes out I will do my "+30" save that is my niche and do a journeyman in the style of Marcelo Bielsa (for the first half of the year) and then the second half (of the year) save will be a single team save.  Here's the link to the debut episode for the Beta Save