Improvements to "Going-on-holiday" and week processing / reducing simulation stops

PeterBryant

Hey all, 

probably beating a dead horse here (like many suggestions), but I had two things in mind which I'd really like to see improved, so forgive me if they were already brought up and reviewed. 

1. Going-on-holiday as of now is not really an option, especially given how demanding squad dynamics have become. Just now went on a holiday for 3 weeks, since I didnt have any games to play in that time span. When I left, there was no concerned player and my overall team dynamic was positive. Cut to 3 weeks later: My 4 best players want to leave the club and most of my players have grown to dislike me. Reason: During the time I was on holiday all of them requested new contracts (annoying, but fair enough), and they and the rest of the squad got outraged when I did not even talk to them (since I was on holiday). All of this is a bit weird and unjustified in my opinion. For me the simple fix would be to improve the holiday feature, by adding an option to stop the holiday for important events (job offers, transfer offers, players wanting to talk to you, board wanting to talk to you, squad registration, etc.) 

2. Small quality of life change, but is there any chance we could add some options to decrease the number of stops in the simulation? In the current stage of my save everything is mainly set up, got my tactic, got my players, transfer window is far away and its just middle of the season in general, so the main thing I care about are the matches. Problem is, every time I press continue, the simulation goes on for 1-2 days max only to stop again for 2-3 completely irrelevant (and not very time-sensitive) emails. I do understand that processing between games takes some times (in which I like to play some other games or watch something), but as of now I can't do really anything else besides stare at the processing screen since its very likely that the simulation stops for no reason and I have to hit "continue" again for the game to go on. (All of this is already with the option "reduce number of stops in processing" selected). My idea for a fix: give us an interface where we can select for which kind of emails / events we d like the simulation to stop and for which we'd like it to just continue for now so that we can deal with it later.

Thanks for reading, sorry it got long and sorry if its already mentioned before.

Best 

Peter

• 11 months later...

Archived