(FM18) Another One? A Journeyman Save... in the UK & Ireland

DefinitelyTaylor

Here we go... my attempt of a journeyman save here on FM18.

I'm quite new to these forums, I briefly tried documenting a save on here however it didn't really materialise, but now after reading other threads I now understand the general idea of a thread and how to present it. With that said, I have decided on a journeyman save as I was influenced by a friend who had started one and is currently doing quite well for himself, but also by the tremendous amount of similar saves to what I plan on doing here, hence the remark about 'another one.' Without further ado, this is my game setup.

Game setup

England - Premier League - Vanarama North/South

Ireland - Irish Premier League - Irish First Division

Northern Ireland - Danske Bank Premiership - Intermediate Premier League

Scotland - Scottish Premiership - Scottish League 2

Wales - Welsh Premiership

(France, Germany, Italy and Spain have all been added as 'view only' leagues.)

Coaching Badges

db9b9e00dadb2c80a960efb39ea7d7d4.png

Rules

There won't be too many rules when it comes to this save, it's a standard save where I look to build myself up and see where the wind takes me all in all, well instead of the wind deciding it'll be how well I perform in each job I take over in. However, I will be following a few rules such as being realistic, now this seems a strange rule... but the idea is that I want to remain realistic. I wouldn't leave a job within a few weeks, nor would I leave a job to take a huge pay-cut, these two elements will be considered when taking a job. The other rule is that I can't take international job offers whilst at a club. If I was to take the job, it would require for me to resign as manager of the club I was currently at. 

Let the journey begin...

Archived