Mass ID changing

steff13

Advice needed. I have two databases, which contain created players (Japanese and Afghan), so there're similar ID's of some players. Because of using facepack of Japanese database, there's a conflict when I use two databases together (afghan players have Japanese faces).

So, are there some methods to change all IDs in afghan database? Now I think about merging two databases and deleting all changes from one of them, but I'm not sure that it will work.

Thank you in advance for the answers.

@krlenjushka you say that merging is not a popular option - I've been having some issue with running multiple created databases at the same time. Its all for oceanic nations so should i be making all the basic changes i need to make a master database, then start one by one creating edits from this one database?

I would have made a new thread but since its come up here i thought id ask!

Thanks

35 minutes ago, CalumAUFC said:

@krlenjushka you say that merging is not a popular option - I've been having some issue with running multiple created databases at the same time. Its all for oceanic nations so should i be making all the basic changes i need to make a master database, then start one by one creating edits from this one database?

I would have made a new thread but since its come up here i thought id ask!

Thanks

best option is to make all database changes in 1 file and add multiple nations rules in advanced rules. you need to make some "workaround" for that but i can help - its 1 minute job.

Archived