Sugar Daddy

So for the yearly "how do I get Sugar Daddy?" thread: 

have there been changes to it this year or is it the same? 

I've played Everton for three seasons and won the EPL (twice), Europa League, Champions League (twice), FA Cup (twice), League Cup, Club World Championship, and European Super Cup and not triggered SD.  I don't think I've ever been this successful with a club, so I thought I should ask before I grind out another season.

Thanks.  After winning the CS, ESC, CWC, League Cup, FA Cup, EPL, and, finally, Champions Cup, it immediately unlocked.

Which, I have to ask: "is the game too easy?" I've played FMM for at least five years and never done this well!

• SI Staff
On 11/18/2017 at 16:18, rougon said:

Thanks.  After winning the CS, ESC, CWC, League Cup, FA Cup, EPL, and, finally, Champions Cup, it immediately unlocked.

Which, I have to ask: "is the game too easy?" I've played FMM for at least five years and never done this well!

Looking into whether it might be, think some formations could be a little overpowered at this point.

1 hour ago, Alari Naylor said:

Hi, bit confused about this as I don't see a response string on the bottom of the news item. Did you get a chance to respond and give a recommendation to the board? Have you been on holiday?

I responded saying yes but usually you get a new message along the lines of envious eyes as taken over etc?

Managed to load an old save and have it at the yes/no question, regardless of what I put it just doesn’t do anything, can send to you the save if you like?

• SI Staff
On 05/12/2017 at 21:41, RegieBlues said:

I responded saying yes but usually you get a new message along the lines of envious eyes as taken over etc?

Managed to load an old save and have it at the yes/no question, regardless of what I put it just doesn’t do anything, can send to you the save if you like?

Please, that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

Started at Galatasary, played the challenge to stave off relegation and finished the season 5th! Then went on to win everything I can apart from the Champions League and still havent achieved this feat yet. 

Am I just to assume to unlock this I need to win the Champions League? Seems a bit unrealistic. Ive done wonders haha

Also advice on how to complete wheeler dealer appreciated. Ive just sold my CAM (Barco) for 35m and I bought him for 4. Also sold Wendell last season for 28 and I signed him for 5. How much more money do i need?

Screenshot_20171229-214209.png

Screenshot_20171229-214154.png

• SI Staff
On 12/5/2017 at 21:41, RegieBlues said:

Your issue should be fixed now in the 9.1 update.

• SI Staff
On 12/29/2017 at 21:45, Skeedkeed said:

Started at Galatasary, played the challenge to stave off relegation and finished the season 5th! Then went on to win everything I can apart from the Champions League and still havent achieved this feat yet. 

Am I just to assume to unlock this I need to win the Champions League? Seems a bit unrealistic. Ive done wonders haha

Also advice on how to complete wheeler dealer appreciated. Ive just sold my CAM (Barco) for 35m and I bought him for 4. Also sold Wendell last season for 28 and I signed him for 5. How much more money do i need?

Screenshot_20171229-214209.png

Screenshot_20171229-214154.png

You'll need a couple more trophies to get this I think (the criteria changes a bit depending on the stature of your club).

Re wheeler dealer, it's more about career profit than profit on individual players.

Archived