Question re Database Size - Problem?

Hiya,

loaded up a new save last night, English, Spanish, Italian and a few others except Scottish Leagues as I thought that all info would still be there. But I’ve gone to the Celtic page to sign one of their coaches and there’s nothing. No staff, no Brendan Rogers, just players. Is this correct as I’m pretty certain I’ve never experienced this before when not loading a League up!

Cheers

I think you need to select 'able to play' next to the league when you create the game if you want to see their staff?

Btw I'm also also wondering about database. What should I select if I want to see one of the best staff in the game, Brian McClair, in the game? He is a currently jobless Scottish coach who worked for Man utd for decade. I can see him in pre game editor but I can't find him in game even though I have chosen both Scotish and English leagues.

Some other staff are having the same problem, e.g. Phil Cannon, who is jobless so couldn't be found but he is definitely one of the best coach in game and is still there in pre game editor database.

Archived