[FM18] I shall sign this only once.....

Crispypaul

An FM 18 Journeyman Career

travel-europe.thumb.jpg.6a18ad5ee93cb533a417c64dd1c7ef82.jpg

So here we go - this is my attempt at a journeyman career for FM18.

For this attempt, I am starting with every European league loaded, and will start off unemployed with no coaching badges and the lowest level of experience.  I am also going to holiday for two months in order to clear out the jobs available at the start of the game (starting 24 July 2017, the start of the English pre-season).

In addition, I will have two small rules:

• I have to accept the first contract extension offered by any club I am at with no negotiation
  • I cannot accept any other offers and have to resign at the end of that second contract

Hopefully this will strike a nice balance between moving around different leagues and clubs, and being able to build a good team together.

Umea_FC.png.bb84f6e644bce952dd31ba0c73e3ea48.png

Umea FC
Swedish Division 1 Norra
2017 Season

I've been given a contract to the end of the 2018 season

Facilities - very good for this level

Finances - these aren't very good however

Squad - not the largest but some decent players

Simon Martensson
Tobias Sandstrom
Erik Lundstrom
Alexis Bbaka

Staff - hardly anyone so off to the job centre

League - currently in 10th one point away from the relegation play off, two from the relegation spots themselves.  We should be just good enough to stay up (hopefully...)

I'm not going to bother with a full season update for two matches but here is the final table after the relegation playoffs

mDfvtlc.png?1

Now we have a really long close season (as is the way in the Nordics) so I have time to sort a few positions out in the squad.

Archived