Targeting loan clubs

Since it's still possible to get South American players a WP in Spain in just 2 years it's very frustrating not to be able to offer the player to that specific country. 

What happens when I put foreign clubs as a target is it seems to cycle through the countries. I'll get a wave of loan offers from Bulgaria or somewhere, then Croatia, then another country, etc. If I had wanted to loan him out to any club in Spain I'd have to manually enter all those clubs. 

It's a little game-y I guess, but not that far fetched. Everyone wins, the Spanish team gets a loan player on 0 wages, I get my player a WP and the player can play in Spain for 2 years. It shouldn't be this difficult. 

2 hours ago, YO97 said:

try to get a Spanish club as an affiliate club and you will be able to send player to that specific club easily.

That's a good idea, thanks. Still though, we shouldn't have to do that to better select the clubs we'd like to loan to. 

One other thing I noticed last year. Is I took the 10-15 minutes required to manually enter Spanish teams (top 2 tiers of Spanish leagues). Didn't get any offers, and that was for 0% of wages. So what I guessed is that loan offers in general come in waves from each country rather than popping up at various times int he transfer window.

I could be way off, but that's always how it has seemed. Will get a wave of English clubs looking for loan. Then foreign European countries, but they come in groups. Is that how it works behind the scenes in FM? If so, is there a reason for that because doesn't seem to make much sense. I've got an extremely talented Brazilian youngster in England who almost any team in Spanish 2nd tier would love to have and they don't go in for him. 

Archived