Natural Fitness - some advice

BrickCommo23

Hi all,

Quick question which I would appreciate some advice on.

I'm managing Arsenal in 2024 and need a new CB. I've come across this fella, decent price and his attributes look excellent to me. With the notable exception of Natural Fitness, which is terrible. Normally, I would walk away but my scouts haven't found him to be injury prone and his work rate is reasonable too.

So, is Natural Fitness here a deal breaker in anyone else's mind? Welcome any views. 

20170826102319_1.thumb.jpg.f59c69bfe90eb367be38ae18bce5dce9.jpg

Having said that - there is also this fella at Barcelona but he is a lot more expensive...

20170826103201_1.thumb.jpg.e91bfe10abd65fb227d9ca9ad35f5d90.jpg

"Sign Moreno whatever the price". If you have the $$$ do it. CB for years...
He even has decent First Touch and can be retrained to BWM (if you need to) in the MC strata and excel there. And I am sure you will be able to increase his Jumping Reach by at least 1 point. Then Composure and some technical atts.

Anton lacks in Determination. This attribute is an important one. Also, he is 24 and his Composure isn't that good.
If you go for Anton, you'll probably have to rotate a lot, so to reduce the risk of injury. Also, keep his individual workload to "Medium". Try to avoid "Heavy", and definitely never have him on "Very Heavy".

Archived