Things i have to consider before buyig a Tablet for FMT?

Hey Everybody!

I have been a FM fan for over 13 years or so and i was wondering. Is it worth playing this game on a tablet? Kinda would like a more compact way to play this game, and touch seems pretty good. I want to buy a Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 and i read somewhere that that tab can play FMT17. But how does it run? And is it worth it? I already got FMT on my steam account on my laptop, can i use that one on the tab as well or do i have to buy it seperate? Are there other things that are stripped from the game? I don't mind playing in 2D for example, so is that running fine on the FMT on the galaxy tab 10.1? Alot of questions, i know but i hope someone can inform me about these things before buying a tab! I am looking to buy this tab btw: https://www.belsimpel.nl/samsung/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-2016-t580-wifi-black/abonnement

As far as im aware touch thats on pc is exactly the same on tablet.i play on ipad pro and it runs flawlessly. Downside would be that touch on pc cant be transfered to tablet so you would have to buy tablet version seperate which is £19.99

Archived