Testimonial

I genuinely think the requirement for a testimonial needs to be looked at.  It doesn't seem to be very consistent in how it triggers.

It's quite uncommon for a player to spend 10 seasons at my club anyway, and I especially want to reward the ones that have made their time worthwhile.

But so far I've only managed to give 1 player the honour of a testimonial.  He was 27 and was at the top of the list of my club's favoured personnel.  In 10 seasons he made 245 League apps and won a promotion play-off, a Europa League trophy, and a League Cup.  Since leaving the club that same season he was added to the Icons list.

By comparison I have a 29 year old who is still playing for me (11 full seasons) and appears above the previous player in the club Icons list making 239 League apps, he's won 2 FA Cups and 4 League Cups.

And another player who is 33 and is top of my favoured personnel list (13 full seasons) making 346 league apps, winning 2 FA Cups, 5 EFL Cups and 2 Europa Leagues.  

Yet I can't give these 2 testimonials despite being arguably more important to the club.

Anyone else had any issues with this?

On 19.08.2017 at 03:11, borivoje213 said:

Yet I can't give these 2 testimonials despite being arguably more important to the club.

Anyone else had any issues with this?

I was expecting to give testimonials for 2 of my players as they completed 10 seasons. One of them is club favourite and the other is club icon. I couldn't give them testimonials either.

Archived