Logo Pack not working

Chewy2006

Hi,
by mistake I put some larger of the small logos in the small logos pack a while ago so now I had half the logos for clubs/nations small and half were small ones but abit bigger so it was irritating me as it looked odd having half and half so today I thought with fm18 around the corner i'll just delete the alternative files as I don't use any of the logos in them packs and also delete the biggish small logos from each club/nations file and then reload them into the game.

However something has gone totally wrong now and instead of club logos/nations I just get either a background left or background right image where they should be in either in where you select which team you want or when you click the league table.

I have attached two files, one showing the error in a league table and one showing the small logos file as I believe I have the file in the correct place with the xml file in the folder so I dunno why it has happened.

If I couldn't fix this issue although it would take me AGES I was prepared to download the whole logo packs again going back to fm13 as they seem to have over 12.000 logos in the initial pack compared to the latest that has 4/5,000 however when I clicked the link it has expired so I dunno if it's been taking down over the years.

I hope it can be resolved easily as I really don't want to lose the over 45,000 club logos I've got to only have 4/5000.

Hopefully someone can help me soon

Kind Regards

Small logos file

small logos not showing.jpg

League Table with missing logos

why showing backgrounds instead of logos.jpg

Pathway of where logo files are in my docs

Pathway for logo files.jpg

Try renaming the config files found in the back left/right folders, then reload your skin with the cache off and that should hopefully fix the problem as it sounds like you have somehow managed to get the config file for the small logos mixed in with the back logos.

If you want the back logos to work then you'll need to fix the config files, easiest way is to use a tool such as FMGraphics Configurator Download Link to create a fresh config file for the back logos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've tried using fm graphics configurator I've managed to get the small and normal club logos working fine but whenever I try to get the background logos working, it wont work. I've tried downloading all the updates for fm17 creating a empty folder for each and move each update to the new empty folders for each and then make a new config file using fm graphics configurator but the same problem keeps happening.

I've checked the files and I have all the correct logos in the correct separate files so I dunno why it keeps not working.

Kind Regards

Archived