Help Required - Foreign Players Rule

Jackelope

I've been trying to create a database where the major leagues can only register players from their own nation. However, the advanced rule 'Foreign players in squad equals 0' was invalid, and the advanced rule 'Foreign players in squad less than 0' runs but when I loaded up the save the rule wasn't present in the registration rules at all, I'm pretty confident that rule 8 in England refers to the EPL, and so I'm not sure how to implement this, I would appreciate any help.

Also, would it be possible to implement this for continental competitions as well?

18 hours ago, Jackelope said:

I've been trying to create a database where the major leagues can only register players from their own nation. However, the advanced rule 'Foreign players in squad equals 0' was invalid, and the advanced rule 'Foreign players in squad less than 0' runs but when I loaded up the save the rule wasn't present in the registration rules at all, I'm pretty confident that rule 8 in England refers to the EPL, and so I'm not sure how to implement this, I would appreciate any help.

Also, would it be possible to implement this for continental competitions as well?

Yes its possible but for club continental competitions you need to use "custom" squad selection value and -1 fixture rule number set in that specific continental comp.

For domestic leagues you will use "domestic division" squad selection value.

For regisration you can add "squad selection deadline dates" or "squad registration periods". Its up to you. Rules can be added at the bottom of the page under " squad selection rules".

Archived