ADV FM17 - Schedule only showing single year

AntR0we

Help :)

I've created a new league & cup set up England - nothing fancy, just grouping the majority of the English teams within a few league tiers, with a little bit of variety thrown in to keep things interesting (like a mid-season split for the Premier, and the leagues below consisting of groups) - nothing I haven't done before...

This time however, while trying to set up a second stage of one of the lower leagues (to have the 1st placed teams in the groups enter a playoff to determine the overall Champion) I seem to have fudged something somewhere, and when I load the game, the My Team's Fixture Schedule screen now shows as a single year (i.e. 2016, rather than 2016/17).

Also, on a (probably) related note, when setting up the new game with this data, it suggests a start date in 2015, rather than England's usual start date of June/July 2016. 

The data verifies fine, and I'm pretty sure I've double checked every date in the editor and can't find anything amiss - Does anyone know what's causing this issue, or what the likely culprit is?

Thanks in advance

Sounds silly but did you put a competition start date and end date? Also I would check the season reset date in the editor. 

Only thing I can think of without knowing too much detail, 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, without knowing where the error might be I didn't really know what info to give. 

I've checked the season dates, the dates in the league data, the dates in the transfer windows and the FFP etc, and as far as I can see they're all correct. This data was also working up until recently, but something I've changed has screwed up something - I did try undoing some of the latest changes, but with no luck.

I've attached the .fmf in case that helps, but I'm not really expecting anyone to go through and check my work :)

1 - England.fmf

Archived