Regionalliga Play-Off problem

atf17

I have been attempting to create my own Regionalliga database, however I have encountered an error regarding the playoffs. The playoffs should have the winner of each league + the 2nd placed team with the highest number of points, however in one save, there were 4 teams the Sudwest league, 1 team from the Nordost league and 1 team from the Nord league. I would like to know how to fix this problem

20170727161716_1.jpg

20170727161720_1.jpg

Regionalliga_1C1EAC96-EB58-41A4-8D4D-4F96AEE5A135.fmf

Hi there,

In real life its all winners + the runner up of the Regionaliga Sudwest. 

The Best Solution is to automatically promote 2 of the teams with the best records via the advanced editor while the other 3 sides go into a playoff ie: 3rd Best Side gets a bye into the final while 4th and 5th Play each other. The winner plays third in the final with the winner promoted to the 3.Liga. 

I hope you get my idea.

I used holiday mode to check to see if it was working, and this time the play-offs don't show up. However teams did get promoted so the save could carry on, but one team came 3rd in the West league but still got promoted(they were behind 2 II teams and I think the game ignores them in some leagues but not in others).

20170727204623_1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • KUBI locked this topic

Archived