Blak Skin Turkish Character Problem

Pointless

30 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You'll need to replace the font used in the skin with one that supports the Turkish characters, as far as I am aware the default fonts should work so changing the fonts back to the default fonts should work.

I did what you said I changed the problematic font to a compatible font, but this time there was such a problem

19551587_610018545872611_2116109274_o.png?_nc_ad=z-m&oh=287b847e4f05e41449866e6c92ff1902&oe=595503E7

The font used In the Blak skin is SkyTextBold.ttf. 

SkyTextBold.ttf is  used in fonts/tnscoreboard.xml, kit name.xml, continue.xml, inbox_title.xml, newspaper headline.xml, processing_news_headline.xml, and team_titlebar.xml.

So put the font which supports Turkish in the fonts folder and change xml files,  

or put the Turkish ttf font and rename it to SkyTextBold.ttf.

I think the second one is easier.

3 hours ago, Jovovich said:

The font used In the Blak skin is SkyTextBold.ttf. 

SkyTextBold.ttf is  used in fonts/tnscoreboard.xml, kit name.xml, continue.xml, inbox_title.xml, newspaper headline.xml, processing_news_headline.xml, and team_titlebar.xml.

So put the font which supports Turkish in the fonts folder and change xml files,  

or put the Turkish ttf font and rename it to SkyTextBold.ttf.

I think the second one is easier.

Thank you, I made the characters of the characters in Font and it was more beautiful. :)

Archived