Not much of a discussion. But with the ongoing United, Madrid saga for the last couple of seasons in real life, seeing this just makes you happy. Timothy Fosu-Mensah has been playing in the Manchester United team in my save for a few season and has blossomed extraordinarily well. And the fact that he has come through the youth system at United is the icing on the cake. But then comes Real Madrid trying to unsettle the player. 

timbo 1.png

timbo 2.png

timbo 3.png

Is it just me... Or is there something wrong with the text in the first article (by which I don't mean Mancini is manager at Madrid - although now I think of it...)

"... who was watching in the wake of recent transfer stories linking Mancini with a move to the club."

Surely that should read "... who was watching in the wake of recent transfer stories linking Fosu-Mensah with a move to the club."?

Also, congrats on tying down your player, I've really enjoyed some of the transfer sagas that have appeared in this version of the game. I had Milan linked to Mustafi in my Arsenal save. They were chasing him to 2 years, and at one point were rumoured to be willing to offer over 100m

100 mil? That's a bit much Isn't it? Although with all due respect to Milan, think Arsenal to Milan would be a bit of a step down. And yeah you're right it should read the way you've said. 

On 6/23/2017 at 14:17, gunner86 said:

Surely that should read "... who was watching in the wake of recent transfer stories linking Fosu-Mensah with a move to the club."?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 12:16, Supun said:

100 mil? That's a bit much Isn't it? Although with all due respect to Milan, think Arsenal to Milan would be a bit of a step down. And yeah you're right it should read the way you've said. 

I assume it's probably to do with the wealthy new owners that Milan have... and he was on a monster of a contract after they first came in for him

Archived