Help?

Syze

I have a weird problem with my FM16 graphics. Every time I start the game my custom graphics don't show. I reload the skin and they don't show. I have to do this every time - I have to replace my graphic files with another one - smooth 17 logos and then reload skin. This works. Then I replace the smooth logo england files with my own and it works. If I was to reload the skin again they would disappear and I'd have to do this again. Everytime I play the game have to do this and I can't get face packs or kit packs to work at all. Very frustrating. Can anyone help?

Best thing to do is to move all of your custom graphics out of the Sports Interactive folder, then manually delete the cache files (instructions here) then add back one pack at a time make sure it works (turn off skin cache and reload the skin) then add the next make sure that works and then repeat until either they all work or you find the pack that is causing the problem.

Make sure you are adding the files into the correct location - they should go into a 'graphics' folder that you'll need to create in this location by default: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\

If you have created the graphics yourself instead of downloaded a pack then to get them to show you need to create a config file (instructions are in the stickied threads)

If you are using a custom skin make sure it hasn't included its own kit/logos/faces that would override your packs.

Archived