Editing Flag on the Overview/Summary screen

Peljam

Sorry if this is somewhere really obvious but I've had a look and can't find it.

I've created some flags to use for some of the nations in my game. I have got the flags working for the normal (flag) and small (icon) sizes. So it appears on lists, in the top left (on a normal skin), and on the player profile. But on the national team page (Overview) when it is showing the next fixture on the right it has a generic logo based on the kit colours rather than a flag for the Nations I've edited.

I've tried using flag and logo in the config. I've tried changing the size of the flags (300x200 and 143x95 based on other flag packs that are out there) but that's not worked. I can't see any major differences in config files either.

I have a folder called large and the config is in it with the files it is referring to.

For example I've tried...

<record from="BassNormal" to="graphics/pictures/nation/1442/logo" />

and

<record from="BassNormal" to="graphics/pictures/nation/1442/flag" />

Is there a different term I should be using instead of flag or logo for it? Is there an image size issue?

The right bit is controlled by this line: <record from="765" to="graphics/pictures/nation/765/logo"/>

If that isn't working first if you are on a MAC make sure the software you are using is changing the " to a different but similar character.

If that isn't the issue then make sure the filename and id match (you might aslo want to rename the file to only use lower case characters as the games doesn't always like caps), that the file is saved as a png file, the graphic is in the same folder as the config file and you don't have a duplicate entry elsewhere.

46 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The right bit is controlled by this line: <record from="765" to="graphics/pictures/nation/765/logo"/>

If that isn't working first if you are on a MAC make sure the software you are using is changing the " to a different but similar character.

If that isn't the issue then make sure the filename and id match (you might aslo want to rename the file to only use lower case characters as the games doesn't always like caps), that the file is saved as a png file, the graphic is in the same folder as the config file and you don't have a duplicate entry elsewhere.

This was the solution, thank you! I would never have tried all lowercase as some of the files I have for other elements like the small icons, team kits etc, use a mix of lower and upper without issue.

They are all working perfectly now.

Archived