The Old Aussie

Archkangel

THE OLD AUSSIE

"They said he wasn't going to be anything, but the first day in. I knew he was special. He pulled us into the dressing room and sat us down, he gave to each of us these detailed cards, telling us our new positions, our responsibilities, our training schedules and more. He called for our attention and while we're all still confused, as lots of what he was telling us wasn't what we had done before he gave us a real stomach turner. He said it quiet-like, he was always quiet when the most serious. He said he had faith in us, that we were greater than we knew and that together we could beat anyone. He told us that we weren't just another midtable team, he told us we were Champions. I don't know what it was, but I believed him, he wasn't wrong."

- Lewis Cook, Birmingham City FC, The Life and Times of Christian Timotius

---------------------------------

2019, 31 May

Shock Transfer news! Birmingham City FC coach Eddie Howe has been sacked! Christian Timotius, Manager of Australia's U21 mens has been named Manager in a shock move, at only 28 it's fairly unbelievable that a club like Birmingham would take such a risk as though they just survived their maiden season in the Premier League by all accounts Eddie Howe was a phenomenal manager.

51 minutes ago, Archkangel said:

Shock Transfer news! Birmingham City FC coach Eddie Howe has been sacked! Christian Timotius, Manager of Australia's U21 mens has been named Manager in a shock move, at only 28 it's fairly unbelievable that a club like Birmingham would take such a risk as though they just survived their maiden season in the Premier League by all accounts Eddie Howe was a phenomenal manager.

Why does that sound a bit familiar? Oh yes, it's much like when Birmingham axed Rowett for Zola:D

Welcome (back) to FMS, Archkangel. It's always nice to see relatively fresh blood in this area of the forum, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this story pans out.

Archived