Signing players on loan from a senior affiliate club.

I have a senior affiliate club who I obviously have signed players on loan from before but I'm just about to start a new season & have been offered 4 players, all of who I want to sign, on all the players transfer pages it says that the club don't want any wages or any monthly fee for any of the players but I can't get them to agree to a deal for one of their players!!

I have tried offering a % of the wage, monthly money & even changed the players squad status from first team (as they wanted it) to key player but I still can't get them to agree to the deal!!

A couple of days go by & the deal gets refused & they are willing to negotiate so I put another offer in & we go through the same scenario again & again but I still can't get them to agree to it but there is no reason!!

Anyone have any idea?

Is it the player or the club that is turning down the deal? If it's the player there isn't much you can do as whilst an affiliate link will make them more likely to join it won't force them to, try having a scout of the player to see if the report shows he is interested or not.

The affiliate club have listed him amongst the players that they are willing to loan to me.

When I try to put the deal through, it says the club doesn't require any wages or any monthly payments.

But when I suggest the deal it says that they are unwilling to accept the deal right away & will discuss it.

They then come back & say they are willing to discuss a deal but with exactly the same details, no wages, no monthly fee's & we go through it all again........

We've moved on from the deal now without it going through.

Archived