Kyriakos Papadopoulos

I have him in my Brighton save. Playing FM16 though.. His attributes are great and he's fairly consistent in my tactics atleast.. What made me drop him to a backup player is his aggression and insane amount of cards! He doesn't care what color, he collects them all! This is a lethal combination on a defender imo..

Have made some cruisial games for me therefore I keep him, but only recommend him as backup..! If you feel frisky go for it, he can perform!

(Maybe a different story in FM17 though..)

On 18 april 2017 at 21:02, nextqprmanager said:

Soninho, thx, I was thinking he was a risk esp at £16M - I need a 1st choice Prem starter CB

I have 3 wonderkid CB`s, but are a little inconsistant atm

No problem..! I got him for free, and would certainly hesitate on spending that amount..! His attributes are appealing, but I got him as a replaceant for Roco and although his highs are higher than Rocos, the lows are down in the grave..

Did you try him out or settled for someone else..?

1 hour ago, Soninho said:

No problem..! I got him for free, and would certainly hesitate on spending that amount..! His attributes are appealing, but I got him as a replaceant for Roco and although his highs are higher than Rocos, the lows are down in the grave..

Did you try him out or settled for someone else..?

No I will cancel him, & stick with Grant Hall [ who I was swapping for Kyria ] for at least Jan , I have Verissimo who is good , Holding & 3 improving wonderkid youngster CB`s, thx

6 hours ago, nextqprmanager said:

No I will cancel him, & stick with Grant Hall [ who I was swapping for Kyria ] for at least Jan , I have Verissimo who is good , Holding & 3 improving wonderkid youngster CB`s, thx

No problem! I think you're doing the right thing and saving the cash for someone else.. Like I said, attributes are good but mental attributes breaks him a little.. Good luck with your save! Have read your QPR thread and looks like you're doing good!

Archived