Technical Q about skin

ajoobah

Hello,

I prefer the "Do It Like Greeks" skin but one thing annoys me. When I watch key moments I use 2D. Behind the 2D pitch there is this grey layout/background which makes it harder to see the stadiumbackground. What can I do to remove/delete this grey layout? In the vitrix skin there is not this grey layout (see pictures) .. Overall I like the greek skin more. It is just this little thing :-) Can somebody help me? I did try to contact the guy behind the greek skin but he hasnt answered me

fmgreek.jpg

fm.jpg

If the skinner hasn't changed much then it should be controlled by the graphics in this location: \graphics\boxes\custom\match\background\  - you can either copy the contents of that folder over from the vitrex skin or you can edit the files yourself to make them more transparent.

5 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If the skinner hasn't changed much then it should be controlled by the graphics in this location: \graphics\boxes\custom\match\background\  - you can either copy the contents of that folder over from the vitrex skin or you can edit the files yourself to make them more transparent.

I copied the files from this location \graphics\boxes\custom\background\ <--- That helped in pitch mode 

I also copied the files from \graphics\boxes\custom\MATCH (as you suggested)\background <--- That helped in overview mode

Both thing useful. Thank you very much for your help :-)

Archived