Changing European Cup teams at start of game

simonbyrneno.4

Hey guys

Looking to start up an edited game, but I want to edit the game so that I have 5 teams from England in the start - I thought the best way to do this would be to make Man Utd winners of the Euro Cup in the previous season - this hasn't worked. They are in the Super Cup but are still entering the Euro Cup rather than Champions League - how do I get them into the competition?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

You need to add them to the registered teams for the competition.  Add the team you want, (Man Utd) I assume, the year, which should be 2016 and the ranking.  The lower the number the less qualifying games they play. 1-2 should be group stage with no qualifying.

Also, the higher up the list they are, means that they will have a higher ranking.

So if you want Man Utd to have a higher perceived ranking than Real Madrid, you would need to put Man Utd at the top of the list. Unfortunately it seems the only way to do this is to 'replace' a team already there so the replaced team would need to be added lower down the list.

In theory you could edit the whole list and change the teams that would take part.

Archived