Tuvaluan Bonar Premier Division - Here to excite you

A little bit about Tuvalu before we start; Tuvalu is the fourth smallest nation in the world - and is situated around the midway point between Hawaii and Australia. It has a population of an estimated 10,640 which is around 1,232.5 people per sq/mile. So obviously there is going to be a huge talent pool to choose from!  

58e0e344e4086_Bonar1.png.761bba91118bf69ea7909f4d32e8b20d.png

Welcome to the Tuvaluan Bonar Premier Division 

This is the Tuvaluan Bonar Premier Division (Although it says A-Division on the actual game, despite my best efforts of changing it on the editor, it just won't have any of it). It consists of 12, real Tuvaluan teams and each team play each other 3 times. Although there is a 2nd tier that is for the B-Teams of the Premier sides. So no promotion/relegation. 

The idea - Bonar have decided to go all 'Red Bull' on us, and instead of buying teams dotted around the world they've actually bought a league, and 12 teams in a 3rd world country.  To see how long it would take - with the right facilities and finances - to make club teams and a national team challenge for honors. 

58e0eb46d3992_12teams.thumb.png.5c0a7d8085c7ab59d5c877f5b4d94d15.png

They're the teams who get to kick off the inaugural TBPD.

Each team in real life play at the only stadium (if you could call it that) so I've upped that stadium capacity to 15,000 in a hope to see a boom of attendances as we go through the years. Attendances is always the best way to see a rise in reputation.  Bonar have given all 12 teams £5,000,000 and have also improved all the clubs facilities,  they've all been given '20' in the facilities category. So Training, Youth Training, Academy and Recruitment. (I've also improved the Tuvaluan youth rating in the nation screen). Each teams are set to semi-professional as a side experiment to see who reaches professional status first. 

There is cups in Tuvalu also, but I shall do an update on those at the end of the season. 

Season Preview

preview.thumb.png.73f33faae0752159898c3d2320455b22.png

To give you guys an idea on the level of players we start with, I'll post all 11 players from the media's dream 11.

GK: Kamtaura

DR: Katagali DC: Valoaga DC: Maitoga DL: Moeaga

MR: Kiula MC: Tinilau MC: Telogo ML: Tapasei

ST: Petaia ST: Tinilau

Archived