Scouted player not showing in known players?

I have a 17 year old player scouted as potential five stars, however he does not appear in my known players?

I know not all players appear but this one surely should as ive scouted him? Makes me wonder how many other five star players ive scouted are not appearing?

FM1.png

FM2.png

The known players list only shows high profile players and players in countries you have a certain amount of knowledge of, so if your knowledge of Portugal is low then he might not show up. Though he should show up on the other screens. (this also assumes you don't have any filters on that may hide him).

I have 100 percent knowledge of portugal

he doesn't even show up in scouted players?

all known players include all scouted players but for some reason he isn't on the list. Surely this is a bug?

14 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Make sure you haven't ticked any of the options under the filter options box, one of them might be hiding him, is he also still under 18 as none of your screenshots show his age? If none of that is the problem then yes its likely a bug and worth posting in the bugs forum.

Hi yes I've checked and only filter I have on is player age 17 or under. He is 17. Surely no matter what age he is if I have scouted him he should appear in the known players section. Every player scouted should be in the known players 

If you set a filter then the game will only show the players who match that filter, though in your case if you are saying he is 17 and that is the only filter you have on then he should be showing so it sounds like it is a bug and best raising in the bugs forum with a save game if possible.

Archived