Problem with Pro/Rel in a structure with Opening and Closing Stages

mjaferrie

Hi there!

I'm building a structure in Scotland with an Opening and Closing stage.  In the Opening Stage, the teams who finished 1st and 2nd last season don't participate, and the others play each other twice.  In the Closing Stage, all 12 teams participate and play each other twice again.  I've achieved this by making a hidden stage that ranks teams based on last year's position - qualifying the top 2 for the closing stage and the rest for the opening stage.

The problem I have is that, when verifying, I get an error message that there are no teams being relegated from the top flight, while one is being promoted from the Championship.

I'm definitely just doing something stupid, or missing something I should have done.  At the moment, from the Opening Stage there are 0 teams being relegated, with 1 minimum and 2 maximum (one from finishing last, one possible from losing a relegation playoff).  In the Closing Stage, I have it set as 1 relegated, 1 minimum, 1 maximum.

I've attached the file to this post, can someone have a look and see what the craic is?

Cheers! Mike

Sco AC Setup_BB1615C0-C3B1-4653-9398-1F2815F65422.fmf

Archived