Create a player help

iCyberLip

Hi I am currently in the process of creating myself and 10 other friends to play for my local Chester FC. Hoping that I can take them through the leagues to the Prem and develop them so they stay good enough for each league.

I have made players in the past usually for higher rep teams in the Prem so keeping hold of them is easier.

So far I have put the current abilty at around 50 to 70 to match the average CA of the team but with far higher potential of around -8 and -9

What I am getting is current abilty of 3 star and potential of 4 to 5 which I am happy with.

My worry though as its happened in the past when I made players for lower league teams is that after 2 seasons the board accept bids on my behalf then sell the players much to my frustration.

I have created the players with high loyalty as a start but is there anything that I can do to the board members or owner or club in general to help reduce the players being sold behind my back.

I have read setting the board stats Interference to low which may help.

On a side not I was thinking of putting Steve Morgan as the new owner and boosting the finances slightly.

Thanks for any advice

Archived